Find a number of do’s and don’ts here when writing a thesis:
Do’s when writing a thesis text
- At least three lines and a maximum of ten lines per paragraph
- Write clear and clear, simplicity is often strength!
- A core sentence per paragraph.
- Present each core sentence by means of sources, examples or arguments
- Avoid citing excessively. Try to put the text in your own words so that the unity of the text is preserved
Dont’s when writing a thesis text
- Start writing before you have a structure
- Want to write too complicated
- Write too many or too few paragraphs
- Several important points (core sentences) per paragraph
- Too many quotes in the text